VitaTab Chewable multivitamin and mineral tablets are ideal for children and adults who have difficulty swallowing pills.
With higher levels of nutrients than typical chewable multivitamins, VitaTab Chewable is formulated with bioavailable forms of nutrients and extra amounts of important antioxidants and B vitamins.
Busy schedules, nutrient-deficient foods, and finicky palates are a few of the challenges parents face in meeting the nutritional requirements of their children. Daily supplementation of essential micronutrients, as found in VitaTab Chewable, is one way to support optimal nutrient intake. This comprehensive multi-nutrient blend contains vitamins, minerals, and trace minerals important for the nervous system, immune function, and normal growth and development. VitaTab Chewable is recommended by pediatricians and healthcare practitioners as part of a well-balanced nutritional program for children 4 years of age and older. It is also a great alternative for adults who prefer an alternative to swallowing pills.
- A balanced mix of 24 important nutrients in well-tolerated, easy-to-absorb forms.
- VitaTab Chewable contains higher amounts of vitamins C, E, and B than found in many other chewable multi-nutrient formulas. Two chewable tablets exceed the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for vitamin C, E, and for most B vitamins.
- Both preformed vitamin A (retinol) and its carotene precursor are included to help ensure more complete vitamin A nutrition. Mixed carotenoids are used instead of synthetic beta-carotene for more complete antioxidant action.
- Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), an active form of folate, is included and requires no additional metabolic steps to be used by the body compared to folic acid, the form commonly used in many fortified foods and supplements.
- A broad assortment of minerals and trace elements important for health are included. Mineral forms such as amino acid chelates and citrates that are easily and comfortably digested are utilized.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Serving Size 2 Chewable Tablets
Amount Per 2 Chewable Tablets:
Vitamin A (750 mcg RAE) as natural carotenes 1,350 mcg RAE 150%(beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and beta-cryptoxanthin)from D. salina and 44% (600 mcg RAE) as vitamin A palmitate)
Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 180 mg
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 125 mcg
Vitamin E (as RRR-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate, 57 mg RRR-alpha-tocopherol)
Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione) 80 mcg
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 3 mg
Riboflavin 3.4 mg
Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 4 mg
Folate (as Metafolin®‡ L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate) 680 mcg DFE (400 mcg)
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 12 mcg
Biotin (D-biotin) 300 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium D-pantothenate) 20 mg
Choline (as choline bitartrate) 5 mg
Calcium (98% as calcium citrate tetrahydrate and 2% as 8% calcium D-pantotenate) 100mg
Iron (as carbonyl iron) 4 mg
Iodine (from potassium iodide and kelp) 150 mcg
Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide) 100 mg
Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate‡‡) 5 mg
Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 70 mcg
Copper (as copper gluconate) 0.5 mg
Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate‡‡) 2 mg
Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate‡‡) 120 mcg
Molybdenum (as molybdenum glycinate chelate‡‡) 75 mcg
Boron (as boron aspartate-citrate) 1 mg
Vanadium (as bisglycinato oxovanadium) 50 mcg
Natural Mixed Tocopherols (RRR-beta, RRR-delta, RRR-gamma)†† 0.8 mg
Natural Mixed Carotenoids (lutein and zeaxanthin from D. salina) 16 mcg
Other ingredients: Fructose, dextrates, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, natural cherry flavor, natural orange flavor, maltodextrin, citric acid, magnesium stearate, and licorice extract.
Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and gluten. Contains no artificial sweetners, colors, flavors, or preservatives
Children age 4 and over: Chew 2 tablets per day with meals or as directed by healthcare professional.
Adults: Chew 2 tablets, once or twice per day with meals or as directed by healthcare professional.
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of the reach of children.