Ther-Biotic Pro™ IBS Relief is a medical food powered by IBS-Defense™ a unique combination of probiotic strains protected by InTactic® technology + a low-FODMAP.† IBS-Defense™ probiotics have been clinically proven to reduce the severity and frequency of IBS symptoms, including constipation, diarrhea, abdominal pain, and flatulence.† Clinical studies show that a root cause of IBS symptoms is a breakdown in the gut barrier (leaky gut), which is caused in part by an imbalance of beneficial gut bacteria. Ther-Biotic Pro™ IBS Relief with IBS Defense™ is a medical food for the dietary management of IBS that helps strengthen the gut barrier by rebuilding these beneficial bacteria to reduce IBS symptoms.
L. plantarum, a clinically proven probiotic species in IBS Defense™ has clinically shown, on average, to reduce constipation by 79%, reduce diarrhea by 70%, reduce abdominal pain by 67%, and improve mental wellbeing by 110%.
To synergistically support the probiotics while avoiding unpleasant GI symptoms, Ther-Biotic Pro™ IBS Relief contains PHGG (partially hydrolyzed guar gum), a low-FODMAP prebiotic that is well-tolerated by people with IBS.
- Contains IBS-Defense™ a unique combination of clinically proven probiotics and a low-FODMAP compliant prebiotic that is gentle enough for people with IBS
- 20B CFU of probiotics per serving, with each probiotic present in clinically studied and well-tolerated amounts
- Contains clinically studied L. plantarum, L. acidophilus, and B. lactis strains
- Uses InTactic® technology to protect probiotics from stomach acid so they can survive to reach the intestine
- Shelf-stable for convenience through formulation and utilization of patented desiccant lined packaging
- Hypoallergenic, so even those with food sensitivities can safely take it
- Non-GMO & vegetarian
IBS-Defense™ - (L. plantarum, L acidophilus, B. lactis, PHGG (partially hydrolyzed guar gum)(bean extract), and InTactic® proprietary polysaccharide complex), stearic acid, and vegetarian capsule. Each capsule contains 10 mg sodium and 10 mg potassium. Not a significant source of any other essential nutrient. Each serving (1 capsule) contains probiotics at clinically studied levels with a total of 20 billion lyophilized lactic acid bacteria.
Adults consume 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare professional. Adolescents consult with your healthcare professional.
Allergy statement: Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place away from direct light.
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your physician before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
21 vegetarian capsules