– foundational for all forms of shock and trauma, helping subtle energy bodies to be re-integrated into the physical body; facilitates recovery from dissociative states following traumatic eventsBleeding Heart
– Intense grief and longing; especially for those who have died or for social connections and circumstances that have been severed due to disaster or injury; reconsolidation of the heart forcesEchinacea
– Depletion within the immune system and core identity following shattering events or injuries; helping to knit together and re-constellate the spiritual-physical individuality toward new wholenessGlassy Hyacinth
– Recovery from profound depths of sorrow and suffering; when the soul has been pulled underground and must experience re-birthGreen Cross Gentian
– To address intense feelings of despair or defeat; when one's relationship to community, home or body must find new connection and grounding; renewed resolve to serve, hope and giveFireweed
– Stimulates phoenix-like forces in the soul: the ability to catalyze "alchemical ash" as the seed ground for new forces of healing and vitalityFive-Flower Formula
– Dr. Bach's composite remedy for rescue and relief to body and soul; providing calm and stabilization during times of adversity, injury and natural disasterEssential Oils:
Lavender, Yarrow, Hyssop
Spray in mouth as needed or mist around body. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.