G.I. Fortify is a blend of high-impact fiber, herbs and nutrients to support overall gastrointestinal function and health. It is our most popular herbal supplement to support the function, microflora balance, integrity, tone, comfort, and detoxification of the GI tract*.
- Supports gastrointestinal health*
- Promotes healthy bowel movement frequency*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients
- Convenient powder formula for easy dispensing
- Non-GMO | Vegan | Vegetarian | Certified Gluten-Free
- psyllium (plantago ovata) powder (husk) 4 g.
- flax (linum usitatissimum) powder (seed) 2.25 g.
- l-glutamine (free-form) 1 g.
- deglycyrrhizinated licorice 600 mg.
- (glycyrrhiza glabra) extract (root)
- marshmallow (althaea officinalis) extract (root) 400 mg.
- aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) extract (inner fillet) 100 mg.
- (standardized to 10% polysaccharides)
- slippery elm (ulmus fulva) extract (bark) 200 mg.
- triphala 90 mg.
- (a proprietary blend of chebula myrobalan (terminalia chebula), belleric myrobalan (terminalia bellerica), and amla (emblica officinalis) extracts (fruit))
Other Ingredients: stevia leaf extract, ascorbyl palmitate
Add 1 serving to 8–12 oz water. Shake, stir or blend briskly and drink immediately. Drink an additional 8-12 oz serving of water following. Daily water intake should be increased when consuming this product. Take 1–3 times per day.
warnings: Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Psyllium and flaxseed may cause gastrointestinal discomfort, including bloating, flatulence, addominal pain or diarrhea. In rare cases, psyllium has been associated with headache, backache, rhinitis, increased cough, and sinusitis. Psyllium should be consumed with adequate water, as case reports indicate a potential for bowel obstruction when it is consumed without water. Rarely, individuals can have an allergic response to psyllium, with symptoms including runny nose, sneezing, conjunctivitis, skin rash, itching, flushing, chest and throat tightness, congestion, hypotension or anaphylactic shock. Consult your physician for more information.
l-Glutamine is contra-indicated with anticonvulsant medications. Psyllium, flaxseed and marshmallow root may be contra-indicated with oral anti-hyperglycemic medications. Psyllium and flaxseed may also be contraindicated with certain blood thinning medications. Consult your physician for more information.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease.