Quiescent flowers for restful repose and rejuvenation
- Promotes deep relaxation in order to facilitate falling asleep and staying asleep
- Encourages more restful, undisturbed sleep so that one awakes feeling refreshed
- Helps the soul more fully release from the body while sleeping, in order to experience dreams and related spiritual information
- Can be used topically to help calm specific energy centers (according to each individual’s need) that are too awake in the evening. Typical applications include: the third eye, left and right temples of the forehead, the heart center and the solar plexus (stomach region)
- Facilitates recognition and release of chronic mental and emotional patterns that hinder rest and sleep, including specific sources of stress, anxiety, emotional upset or worry about the future
- A beneficial travel remedy when the body needs to set a new internal clock for sleep. Take at least two doses one or two hours before sleep and one further dose just prior to sleep
- A beneficial night-time formula for children who are prone to nightmares, fitful sleep or other sleep disturbances
- A good remedy for animals who have disturbed or agitated sleep, or who need to develop more consistent sleep patterns in harmony with their households
Water, brandy*, infusions of flowers of Aesculus hippocastanum¹, Aesculus carnea¹, Olea europaea¹, Matricaria recutita*, Valeriana capitata¹, Aloe vera¹, Aster alpigenus¹ and Hypericum perforatum¤; essential oils of Chamomile flowers² and Sandalwood¹.
*Organic and Biodynamic® ¹Wild-harvested ²Organic
Use as needed for sleeping and rest. Spray under tongue, apply topically or add to warm bath. Shake well before use.
Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.