– For rampant states of panic or anxiety triggered by social or environmental stimuli. Works to calm the heart and to stabilize psychic receptor sites carried in the bloodstreamMountain Pride
– A unique species of wild alpine Penstemon, to build strength and courage when confronting adversarial conditionsCalifornia Valerian
– Providing a fortifying sheath for the nerves during times of excessive agitation and chaosOregon Grape
– To counteract overly-guarded or paranoid states of consciousness; promoting a calm center of objective awarenessMimulus
– Tendency to withdraw or compromise one's activity due to fear and anxiety; ability to take risks and learn from demanding situationsRock Rose
– Terror or extreme fright; the need for positive grounding and internal anchoring in time of stress or turmoilGreen Rose
– Nourishing for the heart in times of turbulence; helps to counteract fear with positive forces of compassion and connection to one's environmentEssential Oils:
Bergamot, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Cistus
Spray in mouth as needed or mist around body. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.