This product works! A new new ally to turn to for digestion and detox needs.
I love this stuff!! It really helps me fall asleep and stay asleep! I love that it is all natural and it doesn't taste bad!
Foundational, therapeutic, hard-core, primal, whole food herbal superfood complex for deep nourishment and balance.
There is no other superfood like it. Vitamineral Earth™ ("Earth™") is an incredibly powerful, deeply grounding, nourishing, healing, and regenerative superfood. Earth™ nutritionally supports blood sugar, colon, detoxification, the immune system, and longevity. Earth™ contains the Essiac herbs. Green foods are critically important and so too are Earth™ botanicals. Earth™ can be used on its own and is also the perfect counterbalance to any green superfood (like Vitamineral Green™). The roots, barks, spices, and other healing botanicals in Earth™ will nourish you at a deep level. Earth™ can be taken raw as a sun tea or sprinkled on food. It can also be used in a smoothie, but it has a unique, savory flavor that lends itself better to soups and broths.
• Astragalus Root◊∞ • Burdock Root∞ • Nettle Root°∞ • Marshmallow Root◊∞ • Carrot Root◊ • Yacon Root◊∞ • Ginger Root◊∞ • Dandelion Root°∞ • Rhubarb Root∞
• Flax Seeds◊∞ • Chia Seeds◊∞ • Milk Thistle Seeds◊∞
• Red Miso◊∞ (Organic Whole Soy Beans, Organic Handmade Koji Rice, Sun Dried Sea Salt, Mountain Well Water, Koji Spores) • Chili Powder◊∞ • Paprika◊∞ • Sage◊∞
• Red Clover°∞ • Slippery Elm Bark°∞ • Watercress°∞ • White Oak Bark°∞ • Cinnamon Bark◊∞ • Kelp◊∞ • Blessed Thistle∞° • Sheep Sorrel◊∞
Acid stable and incredibly magnified/fed by the Earth™ formula.
• Lactobacillus plantarum∞ • L. paracasei∞ • L. rhamnosus∞ • L. salivarius∞ • Streptococcus thermophilus∞ • L. bulgaricus∞
◊Organic °Wildcrafted ∞TruGanic™
100% TruGanic™: TruGanic™ is HealthForce’s own purist, hard-core, quality standard for sourcing and production. Ingredients must pass actual tests to verify non-GMO status and ensure they are 100% free of pesticides and irradiation.
Start with 1 teaspoon per day and increase gradually over two weeks to suggested use of 1 serving per day. Use Earth™ on its own or take with or in the same day as Vitamineral Green™ for a balance of yin/yang. Vitamineral Green™ and Earth™ are so powerful combined that you could virtually live on them alone! Smoothies/Foods: Will thicken and nutrify. Broth or Tea: Add to hot water or make a tea (virtually all natives made teas of healing herbs with hot water). Tea/broth produces a totally different flavor (with more phytonutrients).
• Smoothies: Will thicken and nutrify.
• Broth or Tea: Add to warm water or make a tea (virtually all natives made teas of healing herbs with hot water). Hot water tea produces a totally different flavor (with more phytonutrients). Drink all at once or throughout the day.
• Savory Dishes: Add to foods such as soups, salads, dressings, and casseroles.
Add 2 tablespoons to 16 ounces of water and bring to a boil.
Add 2-4 tablespoon to 16 ounces of water. Add a pinch of unrefined salt (Celtic, real, or Himalayan), or 1 teaspoon of organic miso, or 1 teaspoon of organic gluten-free tamari. Bring to a boil then switch off the stove and allow to sit for a few minutes. Pour into a cup and enjoy the warming, healing, balancing effects of Earth™.
• 12 ounces water or nut/seed milk
• 1-2 small frozen/fresh bananas
• 1-2 heaping tablespoons Earth™
Optional: Pinch of unrefined sea salt (Celtic or Himalayan), cinnamon, or ginger
Blend and serve.
• 16 ounces filtered water or nut/seed milk
• 1 heaping tablespoon Earth™
• 1 tablespoon raw, ethical, organic, whole honey
Blend and serve.
Nut/Seed Milk: Start with raw organic almonds, hazelnuts, sesame, or hemp seeds (or any other nuts/seeds of choice). Soak nuts/seeds in water overnight for 8-12 hours. Blend 1 cup soaked nuts/seeds with 4 cups water in high-powered blender for 1-2 minutes. Strain pulp through a mesh cloth, squeezing out all the "milk." Will stay fresh in refrigerator for 3-4 days, to use regularly for superfood concoctions.
I love this product! A great nutrient rich combination of roots, seeds, adaptogens, mushrooms and herbs. It's savory, warming, grounding and easy to mix with soups, herbal tea, other broths for an extra kick or just by itself. This iwould be a nice option for individuals that are vegan.