Hello Farmacopia Friends and Family,
We are finding new ways to connect with our community. We have the following options and resources for you:
While our Santa Rosa location is closed to the public until notice that it is safe to do otherwise, here are the details on how we can continue to serve our community.
External safety operating procedures:
- Pick up is available 11-6 M-F, 12-4 on Saturday. During order pick-up, we ask that customers and clients observe the safe physical distance of 6 feet as we place their package on a table to be picked up once we have stepped back in the building. We thank you for your patience and understanding about this important measure.
- If you have made an order over the phone, we will call you when your order is ready.
- If you have made your order online, you will get an email letting you know when your order is ready.
- Same-day pick up may not be available for tinctures; we will let you know when your order is ready.
Internal safety operating procedures:
- We allow wide berth for deliveries arriving from our mail carriers and utilize gloves while unpacking shipments.
- Farmacopia practitioners have either suspended their practices or are doing virtual visits with their clients and patients.
- The temporary absence of the integrative clinic from our building allows us to open up more distant work spaces for staff who are present fulfilling phone, email and online orders.
- All staff members are observing safe physical distance from one another.
- We are using 75% alcohol solution to sanitize surfaces after cleaning them, as well as doorknobs, phones, keyboards, pens, etc. We are also using a UV sanitizing wand at the manufacturer-recommended distance for difficult to sanitize surfaces.
- We are using soap and water to wash our hands constantly, as we know this is the best way to protect ourselves and our customers! We utilize hand sanitizer with a minimum of 62% alcohol on hands in between washings.
We require these advanced measures for the health and safety of our staff and community—You!
We will be communicating day by day as we consider developing delivery options for those over 65 or with underlying health conditions that put them at even greater risk.
We have heard from so many of you about how you rely on herbs and supplements to maintain your health (and sanity). You are our cherished community: we are honored to help you with this and we will continue working hard to keep it accessible to you while providing our usual high level of customer care.
We are lucky to have so many health practitioners in our Farmacopia family. Most of our practitioners come from a science background and we are all benefiting from this. We are able to navigate the mass amounts of information being disseminated by the media and make safe and informed decisions on how to operate during this crisis. We will continue to pass the information on to you through newsletters
(<--subscribe to receive) and social media. We can be more nimble with our social updates. Video talks/classes and telemedicine sessions are coming down the pike! Check-in with us on Facebook
to see our recent updates.
Lastly: How are you? We'd like to know. Send us a message and let us know what would be supportive right now.
Big virtual hug,
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.