Versatile healing comfrey cream made with ingredients that have been used for thousands of years to help relieve painful muscle and joint conditions by reducing inflammation when applied to the skin. Traditionally used for everything from skinned knees and bee stings to easing pain from injuries or arthritis.
- Speeds healing and relieves the pain of sprains, strains, and injuries
- Relieves symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and gout
- Stimulates healing from breaks and fractures
Traumaplant Comfrey Cream is the exception to other topical comfrey creams. Comfrey has been a highly-regarded herb for thousands of years. The specialized comfrey (Symphytum x uplandicum NYMAN) in Traumaplant features the goodness of the plant’s key elements—rosmarinic acid, allantoin, and choline— from the flowers, stems and leaves.
Traumaplant comfrey is grown in Germany without chemical pesticides or artificial fertilizers, and is free of the toxic pyrrolizidine alkaloids found in more common comfrey varieties extracted from the root.
Traumaplant brings the rich goodness of this amazing botanical to smooth out life’s bumpy road. It is the perfect comfrey cream for your entire family.
• Free of toxic pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PAs)
• 17 clinical studies, including 4 randomized, double-blind studies
• Millions sold worldwide, finally available in the U.S.
• Non-staining comfrey cream
• Safe for children ages 4 and up
• A must-have for every home, backpack, gym bag, or purse
• One tube does it all!
Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Comfrey (Symphytum x uplandicum NYMAN) Extract containing Choline, Rosmarinic Acid and Allantoin, PEG-20 Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Glycol Salicylate, Dimethicone, Sorbic Acid, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
Apply liberally several times daily, or as often as desired. Safe for adults and children 4 and up.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Store at room temperature (68-77°F).
Keep out of reach of children.