Children’s Coldcalm® Pellets address symptoms at every stage of a cold. Coldcalm temporarily relieves symptoms such as sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion and minor sore throat.* Recommended for children ages 3 and up, the sweet-tasting, quick-dissolving pellets do not cause drowsiness. Children’s Coldcalm has no known interactions with other medications.
*These “Uses” have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of the common cold*
- No known drug interactions
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
- Help your body the natural way
- Available in kid-friendly, sweet-tasting pellets
- Allium cepa 3C HPUS—Relieves sneezing and runny nose
- Apis mellifica 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal congestion
- Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-16 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves colds with a sudden onset
- Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS—Relieves sinus pain
- Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS—Relieves headaches associated with colds
- Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS—Relieves nasal discharge
- Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-9 mg alkaloids per dose)—Relieves sneezing attacks
- Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS—Relieves sore throat associated with colds
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS—Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
Children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue every 2 hours until symptoms are relieved. Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor.