– For strengthening the heart forces especially at times of broken-heartedness and dissolution of relationshipsPink Yarrow
– Helping feelings to find containment and centering during times of crisis and emotional diffusionCalifornia Wild Rose
– To provide encouragement and strength for the heart during times of hardship; to help in working through the thorns of life toward transcendent love forcesLove-Lies-Bleeding
– Ability to accept suffering and sorrow, and to understand its larger spiritual meaning and life purposeBorage
– To relieve the weight of deep grief in the heart; to help uplift during times of depression and emotional heavinessForget-Me-Not
– To build alignment with the soul presence of those who are no longer with us in the physical dimension; the ability for the soul to realize that death and departure are not the end of a spiritual relationshipExplorer's Gentian
– To help with crisis, loss, and set-back; when the soul must learn to take another turn or make another choice in life purpose and pathEssential Oils:
Spray in mouth as needed or mist around body. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.